Friday, March 26, 2010

Last day

Tomorrow I have a day off. It's the only thought that keeps me moving today. My ankle is killing me and I didn't have time to put my brace on before rushing to work. I slept in. Again.
The funny thing about me sleeping in is, I haven't been last once yet. I only live down the street from work. I guess that helps. LoL.

I have scratches up and down my arms and legs. We have a set of Boxers in the Kennel for training and as I was cleaning their kennel they both jumped on me. And apparently the owner doesn't own a pair of nail trimmers. I saw the owner today. She is a spoiled little (old) princess. She saw her youngest puppy today and noticed it had a really red eye. She started yelling about how she is not going to pay for the boarding because of the red eye but wasn't going to take the dogs home. She said that the eye was red because no one was giving her dog his ear medicine. Yes I wrote that right. Red eye. Ear medicine. If you understand it explain it to me. Cause i don't. Then the woman started crying and wanted to see the kennel were her dogs were staying. I thought that would be the last of her but she ended coming back after lunch with some kind of medicated cream that went on the dogs eye and enrolled them into day care twice a week. Yeah that will solve all her problems. She should of known better before boarding her dogs. Its like sending your kids to daycare or school for the first time. They catch things. Instead of chicken pocks it's eye infections or kennel cough. She also had to complain about the dogs weight. Saying the dogs were losing weight. The dogs have been there two days and they are a good weight. What does she want them fat???? What a drama queen. I actually feel sorry for the dogs to go home.


I really enjoyed my lunch break today. I drove down the street with all the windows open and the radio blaring. It was a beautiful day out today. I'm a little sad I missed it. I went and got myself a happy hour drink at sonic. I love sonics drinks. I know the closer to summer it gets the more I will be visiting sonic at happy hour. I got my food and sat in the parking lot eating just enjoying the weather. Today would have been the perfect day for a picnic.

Like I said tomorrow is my day off and Bevo will be leaving. I wont get to say goodbye. Everyone Else is afraid of this dog. I hope they can bath him. LoL. I have absolutely no problem with him anymore. He is a completely different dog now. Before he was curled in the corner and now he is up watching everyone and even playing with the dog in the next stall. When ever I sit down for a break he barks at me to come see him.


I finally took a picture of him today. And I know what your going to say. He's not soo big. Because he's not. He's still a puppy. Only around a year old. I am more scared of chiwawa dog than these big dogs that come in. Freaky little ankle bitters. LOL.









No comments:

Post a Comment