Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gonna get fired.

I am going to open my mouth and get myself fired one of these days. The dog trainer at work is a real Bitch. She is soo rude to me for no reason. I go out of my way to be nice to her. I think it just chaps her ass that Bevo won't have anything to do with her and runs to me every time she comes around. She can't pet him, leash him or even get him to come near her. I took Bevo for a walk in the yard today and guess who shows up. He gets all tensed up when he sees her. She walked up and put her hand out to touch him and he snapped at her. I had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't laugh. Then she stands there making up an excuse to why she came outside.

At the end of the day we had a dog come in minutes before we closed and this dog was fighting tooth and nail, grabbing on to anything to not go back to the kennel. She grabs the leash out of my hand and drags the dog back to the kennel area. As soon as we where out of the costumers sight she pretty much throws the leash back at me and says "Here". I put the dog up and run back up front to get the dog's food and his bone. It was gone. So I ask everyone in the room where it when and the trainer turns around and says "What??" in a real snotty way. "Where did the food go?" I answered back. "Oh I gave it to the other A." She says (meaning Amy. The other girl I work with) How hard is it to remember Ashley and Amy. I know a A word I would like to call this woman. I guess I am just gonna have to bring out the big guns for this woman. I'm gonna kill her with kindness. That irritates people more than have attitude back. Lets she how she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment