Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day
I got my green on today. My Irish Buttons.

My green Nail polish (which reminds me off sour apple) My Irish Charm Bracelet and My claddagh ring.

Today was long but wonderful. It was my day off after my first week back to work. I was so ready for this day.
We didnt really make any plans fo today but
We ended takingour out neice out for lunch to Mc Donald's.



AJ's freaky finger . Random I know.

My tree is blooming. So happy. I need to go out to the nature center and get pics at the Butterfly gaden. I hope to grow some strawberries this summer and maybe a few other things. I
don't eat them but AJ does. I just love planting things.
We went out to eat tonight for St. Patricks day. And go figure we end up at a mexican restaruant.
I always get the fajitas Nachos. Yummy.
The Best Steak fajitas I ever had was in Philly. If you ever go up there get a Philly Cheese Steak Fajita. I my god where they good. Im drooling now. LOL.


I wanted to try out my new shamrock cookie cutter.



They turn out okay. I could do better decorating but it was getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow. : (

Who Wants cookies???

Well good night I hope you had a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment