Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some much going on

I don't even know where to begin.

I hit the library book fair and came home with a bunch off goodies. I am so surprise at how many people turn up for the book fair. Some of them even on cruchs. LOL. I got myself a bunch of scrapbooking and sewing magazines, a record of The Dance of the Macabre, a few books for the girls, and Casper on VHS.

On the way home from the library I heard on the radio that Elvira Mistress of the Dark will be here in town on my Birthday. I am sooo going to see her. AJ is out of town. One of his relatives death suddenly and he went up to go see his family and attended the funeral. I miss him already.

I want Robert to get fired. He is a total .... bag. He has been there longer than me and he still doesn't know how to do half the work. Or at least thats what he claims so he can get out of it. He makes everyone else work harded while he disappears to smoke or talk on his phone. I planned to go talk to my manager about it today and go figure he is out because he says he has namounya. Yeah right.

I have a Dr. Ap tomorrow with a plastic surgen. I can't belive the fuss over this bite. It's not that bad. I wasn't Angelina Jolie to begin with. Im still waiting for dental referal.

No comments:

Post a Comment