Friday, April 23, 2010

End of the Day

The rain is rolling back in. And some of my dogs are hiding. They just don't like thunderstorms. I love the rain. Its so relaxing.



Aj is out of town again. His had another death in the family. So he is going to the memorial service.

Things got interesting at work today. My co-workers got into it over the radio. And Finially Robert got corrected by the manager finially. So hopefully he will straighten up his act and actually work.


I got to take Allen to the vet today. Allen is one of the pittbull puppies. He has a bad ear infection. It was so much fun bringing him to the vet. Allen has lived his whole life in the kennel and has not seen much of the outside world. So to take him out in it and watch him discover things for the first time was soo cute. If he ever gets adopted he will be a little mommas boy. He never left my side. He spent most of it in my lap or on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment