Sunday, June 27, 2010

your killing me smalls

Today I got to walk one of the biggest mastiffs I have ever seen. And his name is Fifi. (Not kidding)It was like walking a bear. He makes Mongo look like a chihuahua. LOL. He is soo sweet though. A gentle giant as they say. If you have ever seen the Sandlot (one of my all time favorite movies) he looks like the dog from the junk yard scene. The one in the story, not the one you see at the end. I am not kidding he's huge. Fifi is 165lbs. I was hoping Mongo would get that big but no luck. He is only 125. Still rather big. LOL. While I was in the yard walking Fifi a co worker walked out with a little poodle. The Poodle took one look at Fifi and froze. She was not going one more step into the same yard as Fifi. The poor thing must of feared for its little life. lol.
After coming home I had to watch The Sandlot. I don't care how old I get or how many times I see it, it makes me laugh my ass off.

1 comment:

  1. Squints: For-ev-ver! For-ev-ver! For-ev-ver! For-ev-ver!

    ReplyDelete