Thursday, October 14, 2010

Half way there.

Halloween is almost here. The chill has finally arrived here in Dallas and I am soo glad for it. It makes work a little bit easier and the dogs seem to be in a better mood. Right now it's puppy heaven in the kennel. I have fallen for two of them so far. One being a little long haired german shepard named Gracie. She is just too cute for words. And she is soo smart. You got to see her drag the Kong toy across the yard back to me. Its almost as big as her. LOL. The other baby is Biatche. (yes thats her name. Mean huh?) She is a 10 month old rotti. She is so afriad of everything and I know its the owners fault for it. The first day she was there she was soo scared she tried crawling up one of the kennel walls to get away from me. Now I am like her safety blanket. She never leaves my side. I take her into the yard to get he use to everything and to build her confadence, but she stays right next to me or lays her head on my lap. She reminds me of Bevo. I miss him.


This week has flown by soo fast i cant believe it. Me and Aj have been doing lots of fall cleaning and getting ready for a garage sale now that he weather is nice. October is always busy for me. Cooking Crafting and going out and havin fun.


I finally ordered my Halloween costume. I thought I would never find one in my size. They were sold out everywhere I looked. But I found one on ebay. I love ebay. Its the greatest thing. THats were I got my costume last year. This year I am going to go as a 80's classic. Miss Freddy Krueger.





I wanted to go as a Ghostbuster this year but I didnt like the ones they had for sale. Im going to make mind next year in my own design. Its going to be awsome.


We also went and got our niece a costume this week. After many costume changing sestions she decided on the bumble bee. Its is a really cute costume. Worth every sent. Most halloween costumes now a days are soo cheap its rediculous. I bought a pair of cat ears while we were at Party city and they fell apart as soon as i open the package. Now i have to sew them back together so i can wear them to work. Speacking of work and Halloween. I have to get ready for the Kennels Halloween Party. I don't know what to make for the potluck. I was gonna make a pumpkin cake but two other people are making cake. So maybe I will make Your Dead Meanballs with Attack of the Killer Tomaoto Sauce. Or Vampire Stakes. (My famouse Garlic Pretzels) Get it Now?


No comments:

Post a Comment